Sunday, February 3, 2013

Something is wrong with this picture

Below is a picture of my personal chart that shows the problem with rake for my game.

Over the last 50k or so  hands, I won about $1500 paid roughly $1380 in rake and won about $120. This is 50nl, the first 20k hands is FR the rest 6max.



If you also think about my "playing pleasure" you will see that there is a long stretch of a slow downswing after the 20k hand mark. This is where I switched from FR to 6max and there is probably somewhat of a learning curve happening. The critical part to note here is that I actually won but because of the rake I ended up losing slowly. Slowly winning instead of winning is a big difference when it comes to playing pleasure.

The site of course should be quite happy. They make about 10x the money they actually move.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thank you once again. Nice article and pleasant arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these. If you have time you can check Microsoft Gift Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. 야한동영상

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post, And I figure that they having a great time to peruse this post, they might take a decent site to make an information, thanks for sharing it to 국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post! We are linking to this particularly great article on our website. Keep up the great writing. 중국야동넷

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    បាការ៉ាត់

    ReplyDelete