Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The bay

Today I had the chance to support some of my software AG folks at a supply chain conference in San Jose.

It is always nice to be in the bay area and always feels a bit like home. Silicon valley has a certain vibe to it too from a business perspective. people here are very open minded, love technology and strive to innovation. The wonderful weather also contributes to a certain happy feeling when I am here.

Unfortunately I could only be here for one day. I'm stopping over in Vegas so I am seeing lots of happy places on my trip. Even though landing in Vegas and not being able to step out of the airport is a bit torture as well. Actually I could step out, with my hourly being probably around $40 out there it might actually make sense to get a quick taxi ride to the Bellagio and come back 1,5 hours later to the airport. Haha. The taxi would cost me probably 30 bucks so I should be able to make some money on my 3 hour layover, but I think I'm just gonna let it go this time :-)

I am looking forward to my next trip coming up. Going to see dad and the family in good old Germany. Jodi is coming too and we will go into the alps for a nice hiking vacation. I'm looking forward to this and my dad is prolly gonna kick my butt on the hiking trails :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Unnamed Rd,San Francisco,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment