Saturday, June 5, 2010

Shopping for dresses


Jodi is looking for a dress, so we went to King of Prussia mall today to buy her a dress. Of course before we had even stepped into one of her stores I had already spent $200 on a pair of Diesel jeans, haha.

Also went to apple again and told them about my "it's the car charger" discovery. So we switched the charger. Jodi did not find a dress that convinced here in King of Prussia so we went to Limerick and of course I tried the charger on the way there and it seems to work fine. Aside from the fact that the iPad did not crash it also charged much quicker than before which seemed to be a problem with the other charger, so I am guessing I just had a bad charger.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Unnamed Rd,Pottstown,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment